- 100 INR
- 250.00 - 2000.00 INR
Cucurbita Maxima is the botanical name of pumpkin powder.
Our pumpkin powder can be utilized to supplant a portion of the flour in baked products and breads to make some intriguing and challenging sustenances. It is an outstanding source Vitamin C, potassium, Vitamin A, Fiber and Magnesium. This air dried powder is often appended to stews, frozen entrees or soups. Our pumpkin powder is highly beneficial to use in the baked products. Its benefits incorporate its proficiency to help reinforce your digestion system, cure your body productively, promote health of your heart, lift your temperament, help you rest peacefully, ensure healthy bones, forestall tumor, dissolve stones present in kidney, ease aggravation, support your immune system, detoxify the body as well as for the individuals who require or want to put on weight, our pumpkin powder can do that also!
Health Advantages of Our Range:
Lessens Danger Of Prostate Tumor
Gives Relief From Tension And Sleep Deprivation
Advances Great Health Of Kidneys
Enhances Body Digestion System
Forestalls Cardiovascular Ailments
Lessens Bone Frailty And Signs Of Osteoporosis
Pumpkin has great quantity of Vitamins E and C, fiber, potassium, magnesium and a stunning amount and assortment of carotenoids, being a standout amongst the most copious inherent origins of these astonishing phytonutrients.
Utilized in preparing many Indian recipes, alongside different pulses.
Parched pumpkin powder may be utilized to supplant a portion of flour in breads and prepared treats to deliver several interesting foods.
Our product may also be utilized as a inherent colorant to cuisines.
This is particularly useful, if you are attempting to color yogurt layering for canine biscuits.
- Equivalent words :
- Pitakusmanda in Sanskrit
- Red Pumpkin in English
- Cucurbitaceae in Family
- Lalkumra, kaddu in Hindi
| || |
Instructions For Online Shopping
- To add item in to the cart, Please check the checkbox.
- If you did not check the checkbox, Item will not be added to the cart.
- Once you have select the items, please click the "ADD TO CART" button.
- Maximum total cart weight is 50 KG. Uses Pumpkin has high amount of fibre and vitamins C and E, magnesium and potassium and a staggering quantity and variety of carotenoids, being one of the most abundant natural sources of these amazing phytonutrients.
- Used in cooking various Indian recipes, along with other pulses.
- Dried pumpkin powder can be used to replace some of the flour in breads and baked goods to produce some interestingfoods.
- Dried pumpkin powder can also be used as a natural colorant to foods.
- This is especially helpful if you are trying to color yogurt coating for dog biscuits.
Specifications Synonyms :
- English : Red Pumpkin
- Sanskrit : Pitakusmanda
- Hindi : Lalkumra, kaddu
- Family : Cucurbitaceae
Industrial boxes of 2 x 10 kgs. In a poly linear bags duly packed in 7 ply corrugated cartons
pumpkin Powder-cold- dried, product code, weight in kgs.
- 100000 Per Month
- 7 Days
3/10-A, BIDC Estate, Gorwa, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390016, India