- 7 INR
- 100.00 - 400.00 INR
It is a shrub with fragrant flowers. It has a very strong diffusive aroma, and can overpower a perfume blend.
Instructions For Online Shopping
- To add item in to the cart, Please check the checkbox.
- If you did not check the checkbox, Item will not be added to the cart.
- Once you have select the items, please click the "ADD TO CART" button.
- Maximum total cart weight is 50 KG.
- These are stimulant and antispasmodic and are used against headache and rheumatism.
- The leaves of kewda plant are used in srilankan, Thai, Malaysian and Indonesian Cuisine.
- This enhances the flavor of plain rice cooked in coconut milk.
- It has antiseptic qualities and the roots are diuretic, and used as a tonic and a purifier.
- In medicine the powdered anthers and tops of the flower bracts are used to cure headaches and to treat rheumatism and epilepsy.
Specifications Synonyms :
- English : Screw pine
- Sanskrit : Ketaki
- Hindi : Kedgi, Kevda
- Family : Pandanaceae
- 1000 Per Year
- 1 Week
3/10-A, BIDC Estate, Gorwa, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390016, India