- 100 INR
- 250.00 - 2000.00 INR
Our dried Tulsi Flakes / Powder is processed with this unique Advanced Low Temperature Cold Drying Technology (LTCD) which incorporates stringent process of drying in a sterilized closed room at low temperature which ensures that the product retain their required color, aroma, rehydration, medicinal values and extended shelf life properties without any additives making it 100% Pure & Natural.Ocimum Sanctum is extremely aromatic herb having many anti-bacterial, anti stress, anti- fungal and anti -biotic properties.It widely use in Ayurveda industry. whole plant is used medicinally in the treatment of heart & blood diseases, leucoderma, asthma, bronchitis and many more
- Water boiled with tulsi leaves is good for sore throat.
- It can be used as tooth powder by drying its leaves and mixed with water.
- It helps in protecting the entire respiratory tract.
- Its has many cosmetic properties and used in herbal soap and also for body scrub. It helps in controlling dandruff. Tulsi oil can be used for controlling dandruff.
- Leaves are useful in cardiopathy, catarrh, prophylatic against malaria, haemopathy, leucoderma, asthma, bronchitis, catarrhal fever, vomiting, lumbago, hiccough, genito - urinary disorders, ringworms, verminosis and skin disease.
- English : Sacred basil
- Sanskrit : Surasa, Tulasi
- Hindi : Tulsi
- Family : Lamiaceae
Industrial boxes of 2 x 10 kgs. In a poly linear bags duly packed in 7 ply corrugated cartons
Tulsi-cold- dried, product code, weight in kgs.
- 100000 Per Month
- 7 Days
3/10-A, BIDC Estate, Gorwa, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390016, India